The Massachusetts Nursery and Landscape Association, Inc. proudly announce the MNLA Foundation for Educational Excellence “Scholarship Program”.
- Applicant must major in a course of study in Horticulture or related sciences.
- Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a minimum of one year prior to submitting an application.
- Completed applications must be submitted by March 30th of the year award.
- Payment of $500.00 per semester will be made following receipt of transcripts, depending on duration of scholarship.
- One year, two year, three year, four year or graduate students will be awarded scholarships proportionately to the number of semesters successfully completed; that is, one year scholarship or 2 semesters equals $1,000.00; a two year scholarship equals $2,000.00; a three year scholarship equals $3,000.00; a four year scholarship equals $4,000.00. Post graduate study will be considered at $500.00 per semester. The total undergraduate and post graduate scholarship shall not exceed $4,000.00.
- Payment in the name of the successful applicant will be made after receipt of transcript from college after each semester. Responsibility of having transcripts forwarded to the MNLA Foundation Scholarship Committee is that of the applicant.
- If applicant does not complete the ‘agreement terms form’ following notification of award.
- If applicant does not complete required semesters.
- If applicant discontinues a course of study in the field of horticulture or related sciences as determined by the MNLA Foundation Scholarship Committee.
- If applicant does not maintain a 2.0 grade average.
Rights of the MNLA Foundation for Educational Excellence
The MNLA Foundation reserves all rights to make final interpretations to all questions concerning applications, goals, colleges, courses of study and any problems pertaining to this scholarship.
Scholarships awarded will be dependent upon available funds.
The MNLA Foundation for Educational Excellence will only accept the official application form.